“Perfect if you love mint desserts in general but especially if you love Andes Mints and cheesecake!”
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Mint Chocolate Chip No Bake Cheesecake is an easy dessert with about 10 minutes of prep!
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
- 8- 10 Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped Andes Mints
- For Garnish: Sweetened whipped cream, fresh mint, Andes Mints and Oreo Cookies ~ optional
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set in refrigerator.
- Add softened cream cheese to mixer bowl and beat 1 minute.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Next, add peppermint and vanilla extract plus green food coloring.
- Mix until cream cheese mixture is green with no white streaks, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in chilled whipped cream, mini chocolate chips and chopped Andes Mints.
- Alternate layers of cookie crumbs and cheesecake mixture into desired glasses.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream, Andes Mints, Oreos and fresh mint if desired.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.